Dynamic Ambulatory 3D Traction
Traction decreases intro-discal pressure on the nerve root and dural sac. Disc disorders are accompanied by muscle spasm and reduced transfer of fluid which accelerates disc degeneration. Research shows that transfer of fluid is essential for the normal biomechanics of the disc and is possible when the spine is in motion.
According to the Meditrac's "traction on the move" concept, treatment with Vertetrac is based on combining motion with traction which simultaneously decreases pressure, enables fluid exchange, improves Range of Motion (ROM) and promotes recovery.
Patient Description:47 years old female with acute low back pain, severe sciatica on the left side with neurological signs, severe left neural foraminal herniation of the disc (red arrow above) causing stenosis with mild spinal cord pressure.
Course of Therapy:Two weeks of daily treatments followed by 2 months of treatments every other day.
Treatment Results:Patient has no pain, sciatica or neurological signs. The MRI shows no herniation of the disc, mild edema of the left root without spinal cord pressure.
Indications for use:
- All lumber disc disorders of primary and secondary origin
- Lumber back disorders caused by malalignment of the apophyseal joints
- Lumber back disorders caused by Spondyloarthrosis
- Sports injury
- Spinal Stenosis due to disc herniation
- Idiopathic Scoliosis (juvenile, adolescent or adult) press here for more information regarding D.B.S attachment to extend treatment possibilities.
Contra-Indications for use:
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Pott's Disease and all infective or inflammatory diseases of the vertebrae
- Cardiac or circulatory disease and severe respiratory problems
- Pregnancy after the fourth month
- Contusions and stretching injuries of the lower back (damage of muscles, tendons, vessels, and nerves can be aggravated by traction)
- Post-operative patients within 3 months of back surgery
- Vertebral fracture within 6 months of initial injury
- Fusion with internal fixation
Meditrac's concept offers doctors and physicians a range of business opportunities. Being so easy to use, professionals can increase their income by treating more patients without additional manpower or by renting out or selling devices to chronic patients for at-home use.
If you wish to find out how you can have successful results with our novel self-treatment lumber spine traction device, take advantage of this unique opportunity and contact Meditrac today!
All Meditrac's products are registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration and carry the CE mark Please note that United States Federal law resticts this device to sale (within the United States)by or on the order of physician only.
Meditrac has been audited by the Standards Institution of Israel (SII) and found to comply with the requirements for Medical Devices according to ISO 13485.