Customizable Dynamic Ambulatory Traction
Cervical spine traction is a very common treatment method of conservative pain management for patients exhibiting cervical disorders. The major goals of spinal traction include: pain relief, decreased pressure on cervical nerve roots and promotes an improvement of Range of Motion (ROM) with the benefit of reduction of pain.
Unlike other cervical traction devices in which patients often fail to comply with home traction regimens, or find their self-treatment efforts to be counterproductive and uncomfortable; Cervico 2000 is a very user-friendly and enables patients to successfully manage their chronic condition from anywhere and at any time, including during work, leisure activities, and even for home-care use.
Being an excellent tool for advanced chiropractic management of cervical disorders, whiplash injuries, and more; Cervico 2000 is a MUST have product for every chiropractic or physical therapy clinic.
Indications for use:
- Neck pain as a result of discogenic disorders, osteoarthritis, or degenerative changes in the cervical spine.
- Whiplash injuries, usually as a result of a traffic accident (injuries which do not involve breakage or dislocation of the bones).
- Torticollis as a result of rheumatic or muscular pain or spastic corticollis with a neurological basis.
- Job-related neck pain (i.e. clerks, secretaries), prolonged computer use, sewing, etc.
- Sports injuries (without breakage or dislocation).
Contra-Indications for use:
- Irritation of the skin on the jaw, neck, or shoulders.
- Tumors or protrudences on the mandibula, cervical spine, or claviculae.
- Breakage of the mandibula, cervical spine vertebrae, or claviculae, and following recent surgery.
- Infections of the mandibula, cervical spine vertebrae, or teeth.
- Temporo-mandibula joint disorders, including pains, infections, or subluxation.
- Vascular disorders of the neck, partial clogging, or any kind of fusion, and following recent surgery.
- Following dental surgery or implants. False teeth should be taken out.
Meditrac's concept offers doctors and physicians a range of business opportunities. Being so easy to use, professionals can increase their income by treating more patients without additional manpower or by renting out the device on a daily or monthly basis or by reselling devices to chronic patients for at-home use.
If you wish to find out how you can have successful results with our novel self-treatment cervical spine traction device, take advantage of this unique opportunity and contact Meditrac today!
Order NOW – by filling out the contact form
All Meditrac's products are registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration and carry the CE mark Please note that United States Federal law resticts this device to sale (within the United States)by or on the order of physician only.
Meditrac has been audited by the Standards Institution of Israel (SII) and found to comply with the requirements for Medical Devices according to ISO 13485.